In order to have diversity in the list and to make it as extensive as possible, we grouped similar jobs together. If we just displayed the highest salaries in descending order, then the list would have mostly consisted of top-level surgeons.
List of careers with the highest salaries and the reasons why they pay so much:
1. Surgeons / DoctorsSalary Range: from 97,700 EUR to 280,000 EUR
Surgeons top the list of the highest paying careers due to the critical nature of their job. A surgeon's profession involves high risk and requires extensive knowledge and a long learning path; the necessary ingredients for a high paying career.
- high risk job
- extensive knowledge
- high perceived value
- revenue generator
2. JudgesSalary Range: from 82,100 EUR to 235,000 EUR
Judges earn quite high salaries because of the huge responsibilities associated with their job. Deciding people's fates is not an easy task and the high wage is perfectly justified.
- high responsibility job
- extensive knowledge
3. LawyersSalary Range: from 66,400 EUR to 191,000 EUR
The main reason that lawyers earn big wages is because of their high perceived value in the eyes of their clients. A successful lawyer can save/earn you tons of money or can possibly spare you a death sentence.
- high perceived value
- extensive knowledge
- revenue generator
4. Bank ManagersSalary Range: from 62,500 EUR to 179,000 EUR
Being in charge of hundreds of millions in funds and investments with all the associated risks that come along makes managing a bank an extremely critical task worthy of a large salary.
- high risk
- high responsibility job
- huge impact
5. Chief Executive OfficersSalary Range: from 58,600 EUR to 168,000 EUR
CEOs are primarily responsible for the success or failure of complete organizations. Their huge remuneration is due to the vast scope of impact as well as the risks involved.
- widespread impact
- leadership position
- high risk
6. Chief Financial OfficersSalary Range: from 54,700 EUR to 157,000 EUR
Any job that is about managing money automatically qualifies for high pay. CFOs manage budgets, spending, costs, and revenue which directly impacts the operations of the organization.
- high risk
- extensive experience
- high responsibility job
7. OrthodontistsSalary Range: from 52,800 EUR to 151,000 EUR
Orthodontists operate in an industry where people are willing to pay high costs for a service, which directly makes Orthodontists among the best paying jobs.
- high cost industry
- high level knowledge
- high perceived value
- revenue generator
8. College ProfessorsSalary Range: from 46,900 EUR to 134,000 EUR
College professors are among the top-earning and most prestigious careers. Becoming a professor is not easy and requires persistence which is partly why they earn so high.
- high level knowledge
- high perceived value
- revenue generator
9. PilotsSalary Range: from 39,100 EUR to 112,000 EUR
Probably the only career on the list that involves some kind of excitement, nevertheless; pilots undergo rigorous training programs and they are responsible for the safety of thousands of people every day.
- high risk
- extensive experience
10. Marketing DirectorsSalary Range: from 35,200 EUR to 101,000 EUR
Marketing directors are in charge of increasing the revenue of their organizations. They are directly responsible for generating business and they are well paid for that reason.
- revenue generator
Best paying jobs in each domain
FinanceAdvertisingAviationArchitectureAutomotiveBankingConstructionCounselingCustomer ServiceEngineeringManagementManufacturingFitnessHospitalityHealthcareHuman ResourcesImport/ExportITInsuranceLegalMarketingEnergyPharmaceuticalPublic RelationsProcurementQuality ControlReal EstateSalesEducationTelecommunication
Highest Paying Jobs in Finance and Accounting
- 1Finance Director(102,000 EUR)
- 2Financial Manager(97,300 EUR)
- 3Investment Advisor(92,900 EUR)
- 4Risk Management Director(83,300 EUR)
- 5Economist(81,100 EUR)
- 6Tax Director(80,400 EUR)
- 7Audit Director(79,600 EUR)
- 8Investment Fund Manager(77,400 EUR)
- 9Accounting Manager(73,700 EUR)
- 10Auditing Manager(72,300 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Business Administration
- 1Chief Executive Officer(111,000 EUR)
- 2Chairman of The Board(108,000 EUR)
- 3Chief Financial Officer(102,000 EUR)
- 4Regional Director(98,400 EUR)
- 5Executive Manager(89,700 EUR)
- 6Chief Corporate Officer(89,100 EUR)
- 7Managing Director(88,500 EUR)
- 8General Manager(86,000 EUR)
- 9Risk and Capital Manager(83,600 EUR)
- 10Chief Operating Officer(82,900 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Advertising
- 1Advertising Sales Director(84,800 EUR)
- 2Events Director(82,600 EUR)
- 3Advertising Manager(78,900 EUR)
- 4Product and Brand Manager(77,400 EUR)
- 5Sales Promotion Manager(76,700 EUR)
- 6Media Production Manager(66,400 EUR)
- 7Media Sales Executive(63,400 EUR)
- 8Social Media Manager(62,700 EUR)
- 9Digital Media Strategist(60,500 EUR)
- 10Advertising Account Manager(59,000 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Architecture
- 1Architectural Manager(88,500 EUR)
- 2Architecture Consultant(84,800 EUR)
- 3Assistant Architectural Manager(83,300 EUR)
- 4Facilities and Project Manager(81,100 EUR)
- 5Design Manager(79,600 EUR)
- 6Landscape Architect(68,600 EUR)
- 7Architecture Estimating Manager(66,400 EUR)
- 8Architect(59,000 EUR)
- 9Architectural Designer(56,000 EUR)
- 10CAD Manager(55,300 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Automotive / Car Industry
- 1Regional Manager(95,800 EUR)
- 2Automotive General Manager(92,200 EUR)
- 3Automotive Branch Manager(77,400 EUR)
- 4Automotive Purchase Manager(72,300 EUR)
- 5Purchasing Project Manager(68,600 EUR)
- 6Automotive Project Manager(65,600 EUR)
- 7Auto Parts Manager(62,700 EUR)
- 8Automotive Assembly Manager(57,500 EUR)
- 9Service Manager(55,300 EUR)
- 10Used Car Manager(49,400 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Aviation
- 1Aviation Manager(103,000 EUR)
- 2Airport Services Manager(102,000 EUR)
- 3Airlines Sales Director(99,500 EUR)
- 4Aviation Safety Manager(95,800 EUR)
- 5Chief Pilot(88,500 EUR)
- 6Aircraft Pilot(84,800 EUR)
- 7Fleet Controller(79,600 EUR)
- 8Airfield Management Specialist(75,900 EUR)
- 9Aviation Analyst(66,400 EUR)
- 10Aerospace Engineer(62,700 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Banking
- 1International Banking Manager(111,000 EUR)
- 2Group Branch Manager(109,000 EUR)
- 3Bank Regional Manager(108,000 EUR)
- 4Bank Operations Head(105,000 EUR)
- 5Capital Risk Manager(102,000 EUR)
- 6Credit Portfolio Manager(101,000 EUR)
- 7Internal Bank Audit Manager(98,400 EUR)
- 8Cash Management Manager(94,700 EUR)
- 9Online Banking Manager(90,300 EUR)
- 10Mortgage Operations Manager(88,500 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Construction
- 1Construction Manager(84,800 EUR)
- 2Construction Project Manager(81,100 EUR)
- 3Construction Operations Manager(77,400 EUR)
- 4Site Leader(73,700 EUR)
- 5Building Contracts Manager(70,000 EUR)
- 6Tender Manager(67,100 EUR)
- 7Building Sales Manager(65,600 EUR)
- 8Construction Quality Control Manager(61,200 EUR)
- 9Purchasing Manager(55,300 EUR)
- 10Installation Manager(53,800 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Counseling
- 1Psychologist(81,100 EUR)
- 2Director of Rehabilitation Services(77,400 EUR)
- 3Youth Development Manager(73,700 EUR)
- 4Guidance Director(72,300 EUR)
- 5Adoption Services Director(69,300 EUR)
- 6Mental Health Counselor(66,400 EUR)
- 7Supervising Counselor(63,400 EUR)
- 8Family Support Specialist(62,700 EUR)
- 9Youth Care Counselor(61,900 EUR)
- 10Employment Counselor(59,000 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Customer Service
- 1Customer Service Manager(66,400 EUR)
- 2Service Delivery Manager(64,900 EUR)
- 3Regional Account Manager(62,700 EUR)
- 4Customer Success Manager(60,500 EUR)
- 5Call Center Manager(59,000 EUR)
- 6Client Relationship Executive(57,500 EUR)
- 7Operations Support Manager(55,300 EUR)
- 8Customer Service Executive(44,200 EUR)
- 9Customer Service Team Leader(41,300 EUR)
- 10Customer Service Advisor(40,600 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Education and Teaching
- 1College Dean(95,800 EUR)
- 2Dean of Faculty(90,300 EUR)
- 3Professor(88,500 EUR)
- 4Lecturer(70,000 EUR)
- 5Head of School(67,600 EUR)
- 6Post Doctoral Researcher(64,500 EUR)
- 7Educational Psychologist(63,900 EUR)
- 8Academic Manager(61,700 EUR)
- 9Clinical School Psychologist(60,200 EUR)
- 10Principal(59,000 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Energy
- 1Operations Manager(103,000 EUR)
- 2Geophysicist(82,600 EUR)
- 3Engineering Geologist(81,100 EUR)
- 4Exploration Manager(78,900 EUR)
- 5Energy Dispatch Director(77,800 EUR)
- 6Geothermal Production Manager(75,900 EUR)
- 7Mining Project Manager(74,800 EUR)
- 8Service Delivery Manager(72,300 EUR)
- 9Sustainability Specialist(70,000 EUR)
- 10Energy Advisor(66,400 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Engineering
- 1Director of Engineering(88,500 EUR)
- 2Engineering Production Manager(77,400 EUR)
- 3Field Engineering Manager(73,700 EUR)
- 4Electrical Engineering Manager(66,400 EUR)
- 5Engineering Key Account Manager(64,900 EUR)
- 6Engineering Project Manager(61,200 EUR)
- 7Mechanical Engineering Manager(59,000 EUR)
- 8Engineering Sales Manager(57,500 EUR)
- 9Engineering Consultant(55,300 EUR)
- 10Chief Engineer(54,200 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Real Estate
- 1Portfolio Manager(95,800 EUR)
- 2Director of Real Estate(92,200 EUR)
- 3Shopping Center Manager(88,500 EUR)
- 4Town Planner(86,600 EUR)
- 5Property Operations Manager(85,900 EUR)
- 6Real Estate General Manager(84,800 EUR)
- 7Commercial Leasing Manager(83,700 EUR)
- 8Community Development Manager(77,400 EUR)
- 9Real Estate Project Manager(73,700 EUR)
- 10Property Manager(61,400 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Manufacturing
- 1Production Director(84,800 EUR)
- 2Director of Manufacturing(82,600 EUR)
- 3Industrial Production Manager(79,600 EUR)
- 4Operational Excellence General Manager(77,400 EUR)
- 5Technology Development Manager(75,900 EUR)
- 6Manufacturing Manager(73,700 EUR)
- 7Plant Manager(72,300 EUR)
- 8Product Manager(70,000 EUR)
- 9Shipping Manager(68,600 EUR)
- 10Key Account Manager(66,400 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Fitness and Sports
- 1Sports Manager(79,300 EUR)
- 2Fitness Manager(73,700 EUR)
- 3Head Coach(70,000 EUR)
- 4Head Gymnastics Instructor(47,900 EUR)
- 5Ski Instructor(41,300 EUR)
- 6Assistant Coach(40,600 EUR)
- 7Swim Instructor(39,100 EUR)
- 8Personal Trainer(37,600 EUR)
- 9Game Manager(36,100 EUR)
- 10Fitness Trainer(34,700 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Hospitality
- 1Hospitality Director(92,200 EUR)
- 2Hotel Manager(88,500 EUR)
- 3Fleet Manager(75,900 EUR)
- 4Cluster Director(73,700 EUR)
- 5Regional Restaurant Manager(70,000 EUR)
- 6Assistant Hospitality Manager(67,100 EUR)
- 7Hotel Sales Manager(66,400 EUR)
- 8Food Service Manager(63,400 EUR)
- 9Restaurant Manager(59,700 EUR)
- 10Room Reservations Manager(59,000 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Healthcare
- 1Surgeon - Heart Transplant(221,000 EUR)
- 2Chief of Surgery(214,000 EUR)
- 3Surgeon - Orthopedic(206,000 EUR)
- 4Surgeon - Plastic Reconstructive(199,000 EUR)
- 5Invasive Cardiologist(197,000 EUR)
- 6Surgeon - Neurology(190,000 EUR)
- 7Surgeon - Pediatric(172,000 EUR)
- 8Urologist(164,000 EUR)
- 9Internist(154,000 EUR)
- 10Chief of Psychology(146,000 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Human Resources
- 1Chief People Officer(81,100 EUR)
- 2Director of Talent Acquisition(77,400 EUR)
- 3Human Resources Vice President(75,900 EUR)
- 4Human Resources Manager(73,700 EUR)
- 5Recruiting Manager(72,300 EUR)
- 6Human Resources Development Manager(70,000 EUR)
- 7Benefits Manager(64,100 EUR)
- 8Labor Relations Director(61,600 EUR)
- 9Human Resources Consultant(59,700 EUR)
- 10Training Executive(59,000 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Import and Export
- 1Import and Export Manager(77,400 EUR)
- 2Exports Sales Manager(75,900 EUR)
- 3Export Logistics Manager(67,800 EUR)
- 4Import and Export Consultant(61,600 EUR)
- 5Importation Supervisor(51,600 EUR)
- 6Export Logistics Specialist(45,700 EUR)
- 7Export Supervisor(44,200 EUR)
- 8Logistics Analyst(40,900 EUR)
- 9Logistics Administrator(39,100 EUR)
- 10Global Forwarding Agent(35,400 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Insurance
- 1Risk Management Director(95,800 EUR)
- 2Risk Modeling Manager(92,200 EUR)
- 3Insurance Manager(88,500 EUR)
- 4Insurance Sales Director(81,100 EUR)
- 5Policy Change Director(77,400 EUR)
- 6Auditing Insurance Manager(73,700 EUR)
- 7Loss Prevention Manager(72,300 EUR)
- 8Claims Manager(70,000 EUR)
- 9Actuary(66,400 EUR)
- 10Insurance Program Manager(64,900 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Information Technology
- 1Chief Information Officer(81,100 EUR)
- 2Online Banking Manager(77,400 EUR)
- 3Information Technology Project Manager(73,700 EUR)
- 4Enterprise Infrastructure Manager(71,500 EUR)
- 5Director of Application Development(70,000 EUR)
- 6Chief Information Security Officer(68,600 EUR)
- 7Web Security Manager(67,800 EUR)
- 8Business Intelligence Consultant(67,100 EUR)
- 9Technical Project Manager(65,700 EUR)
- 10Information Technology Sales Manager(64,900 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Law and Legal Services
- 1Supreme Court Judge(147,000 EUR)
- 2Administrative Law Judge(133,000 EUR)
- 3Crown Prosecution Service Lawyer(125,000 EUR)
- 4General Counsel(118,000 EUR)
- 5Litigation Attorney(111,000 EUR)
- 6Legal Services Director(107,000 EUR)
- 7Judge Advocate(103,000 EUR)
- 8Attorney(95,800 EUR)
- 9Legal Executive(88,500 EUR)
- 10Corporate Counsel(70,000 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Marketing
- 1Brand Director(92,200 EUR)
- 2Chief Marketing Officer(88,500 EUR)
- 3Brand Manager(84,800 EUR)
- 4Marketing Manager(81,100 EUR)
- 5Chief Product Officer(79,600 EUR)
- 6Search Marketing Strategist(72,300 EUR)
- 7Market Development Manager(70,000 EUR)
- 8Product Manager(68,600 EUR)
- 9Digital Marketing Manager(67,600 EUR)
- 10Trade Marketing Executive(66,400 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology
- 1Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Lead(118,000 EUR)
- 2Pharmaceutical Manager(111,000 EUR)
- 3Molecular and Cellular Biologist(105,000 EUR)
- 4Medical Affairs Director(99,500 EUR)
- 5Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Manager(98,800 EUR)
- 6Bioinformatics Scientist(95,800 EUR)
- 7Pharmaceutical Research Scientist(94,700 EUR)
- 8Pharmaceutical Sales Manager(92,200 EUR)
- 9Clinical Research Manager(90,700 EUR)
- 10Pharmacy Manager(88,500 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Public Relations
- 1Head of Public Relations(82,900 EUR)
- 2Public Relations Manager(73,700 EUR)
- 3Director of Communications(70,700 EUR)
- 4Head of Communications(68,800 EUR)
- 5Marketing Communications Executive(67,000 EUR)
- 6Public Relations Executive(64,900 EUR)
- 7Media Relations Specialist(61,200 EUR)
- 8Communications Project Manager(59,000 EUR)
- 9Investor Relations Officer(51,600 EUR)
- 10Government Relations Officer(46,100 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Procurement
- 1Supply Chain Director(92,200 EUR)
- 2Procurement Manager(88,500 EUR)
- 3Distribution Manager(84,800 EUR)
- 4Warehouse Manager(77,400 EUR)
- 5Vendor Manager(70,000 EUR)
- 6Wholesale Buyer(66,400 EUR)
- 7Supply Chain Analyst(62,700 EUR)
- 8Purchasing Supervisor(59,000 EUR)
- 9Inventory Control Manager(57,500 EUR)
- 10Demand Planning Manager(55,300 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Quality Control
- 1Quality Director(81,100 EUR)
- 2Quality Control Manager(77,400 EUR)
- 3Quality Assurance Executive(73,700 EUR)
- 4Six Sigma Black Belt(63,900 EUR)
- 5Product Quality Leader(58,200 EUR)
- 6Approval Team Manager(57,800 EUR)
- 7Quality Assurance Supervisor(55,900 EUR)
- 8Quality Trainer(54,700 EUR)
- 9Assistant Quality Manager(53,100 EUR)
- 10Quality Control Analyst(50,500 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Sales
- 1Wholesale Manager(107,000 EUR)
- 2National Sales Manager(103,000 EUR)
- 3Sales Director(95,800 EUR)
- 4Sales Executive(88,500 EUR)
- 5Sales Manager(84,800 EUR)
- 6National Account Manager(77,400 EUR)
- 7Head of Direct Sales(73,700 EUR)
- 8Head of Retail(72,300 EUR)
- 9Corporate Sales Manager(70,000 EUR)
- 10Relationship Manager(68,200 EUR)
Highest Paying Jobs in Telecommunications
- 1Telecommunications Manager(81,100 EUR)
- 2Sales Director(77,400 EUR)
- 3Chief Technology Officer(73,700 EUR)
- 4Telecommunication Service Delivery Manager(61,400 EUR)
- 5Telecommunication Solution Architect(58,400 EUR)
- 6Telecommunication Consultant(56,900 EUR)
- 7Telecommunication Project Manager(55,300 EUR)
- 8Telecommunications Analyst(54,700 EUR)
- 9Telecommunication Technical Manager(54,100 EUR)
- 10Access Operation Team Leader(52,200 EUR)
Salary Comparison By City
Which work has highest salary in France?
What are high demand jobs in France?
What is the highest paid jobs in Paris?
Is France good for jobs?
What is a good salary in Paris 2022?
Which is a good salary in France?
What job can a foreigner get in France?
Is it easy to get job in France?
What is the highest paying job in Europe?
What jobs are available in France?
How can I make money in France?
Why are French salaries so low?
Does Paris pay well?
What is the average salary in France 2022?
What is the minimum wage in France 2022?
Is France a rich country?
Can I get a job in France without speaking French?
Is French easy to learn?
Can I work in France with English?
Is it hard for foreigners to get a job in France?
Is France a good place to work for Indian?
How hard is it to get a job in Paris?
Which country is best for earning?
Which field has highest salary?
What is the richest job in the world?
Want to move to Europe? If you’re educated, and hardworking, finding a job in Europe is possible. Here are the 5 best professionals for expats in Europe.
The job market in Europe is quite competitive.. If you do not have any prospects or marketable skills, it will be tough to find a job.. As an expat in a new country, many IT jobs allow you the opportunity to work from home (or work from anywhere in the world).. Many European countries have excellent healthcare systems , so jobs for doctors and nurses can be easy to find.. Compared to doctors that work in the US, doctors in Europe have more opportunities to provide their patients with the care they need.. Depending on how long you plan to stay in Europe, you may want to go through a placement agency to find a job that is right for you.. With a degree and experience in engineering, you can enjoy good job security in Europe, specifically in major cities.. One of the best parts about working as a digital marketer in Europe is that, in many cases, you can keep your job in America or your home country.. Digital marketing is a perfect job for anyone looking to live their life as a digital nomad.. Check out our partner Europe Language Jobs for opportunities to work in Europe .
Due to a number of different reasons, professional expats tend to earn higher incomes than their peers back in their country of origin do. Taxes are of course a major contributing factor – many expats choose to live in countries that have a lower tax rate than their home countries.The recent My Expatriate Market Pay ... Read more
Due to a number of different reasons, professional expats tend to earn higher incomes than their peers back in their country of origin do.. Taxes are of course a major contributing factor – many expats choose to live in countries that have a lower tax rate than their home countries.The recent My Expatriate Market Pay Survey conducted by Employment Conditions Abroad (ECA) provides detailed benchmarking data about expat salaries in various countries.. The survey showed that there are ten countries where expats earn incomes that are higher than the global average.. Before we get into the European countries where the highest paid expats live, let’s take a look at the top paying expat jobs in the world.. Some of the highest paying European countries for doctors include the Netherlands and Switzerland.. Outsourcing can be of different types, but most expat outsourcing executives earn high salaries along with generous expat packages that include transportation, accommodation, travel, and in some cases also meal allowances.. Countries like Belarus and Germany usually offer high salaries for those with the skills and experience, along with a basic IT degree.. Countries where there is a great demand for engineers are likely to pay more to expats.. The highest paid expat jobs in Europe can be found in the following countries.. According to data released by HSBC, expats working in Switzerland earn an average salary of €178,616 annually, which is nearly twice the global average, amounting to the highest in the world.. HSBC’s expat career ranking indicated that expats ranked Switzerland highly on financial and personal well-being parameters.. There is a great demand for highly skilled workers, also known as ‘knowledge workers’, and there is in place a fast-track immigration process to recruit individuals that fit the bill, including IT specialists, those working in the finance sector, and those working in sales and marketing.. The German Federal Institution for Population Research conducted a study that revealed that a third of expats from non-EU countries obtained employment in Germany within 12 months.
Job search engines for international jobs will help find new opportunities overseas. We reviewed the best based on their resources, industries served, reputations, and more.
We chose CareerJet as the best overall site for international jobs because it lets you easily search for open roles across all levels and industries in over 90 countries.. If you create a free account on CareerJet, you can save selected jobs and sign up to receive email alerts for specific searches.. With an account, you can sign up to receive email alerts when new jobs are posted and save jobs to apply for them later on.. We picked Expat Network as the best site for resources because, not only do they provide a great job board for international jobs but they also have dozens of free resource guides, blog posts, and checklists for fine-tuning your resume for international positions, moving, and managing your finances abroad.. Today, USAJOBS lists over 900 jobs per day, and has more than 17,000 open jobs on the site.. We chose USAJOBS as the best site for federal government jobs abroad because their search functions make it very easy to find jobs overseas.. Job websites are both search engines and databases for open jobs.. Anyone actively looking for a job abroad should use job websites in order to find as many relevant openings as possible.. Once you’ve applied to a job through a job site, the hiring manager will review your information and reach out to you if interested.. International gap year jobs are often advertised as all-encompassing programs that may include a job placement as well as lodging, flights, networking opportunities , and excursions in exchange for program fees.. Many international job sites also advertise job programs that aren’t free, meaning you must pay fees in order to find work and live overseas.. We felt these were the most important features to look at when choosing the best job sites for international jobs.. Looking for a job abroad is no easy task, but job sites exist to make things simpler.. After looking at 15 different search engines and examining their sizes, search filter options, available resources, reputations, and industries and experience levels served, we narrowed it down to these top sites for international jobs.. Best Overall: CareerJet Runner-Up, Best Overall: Indeed Worldwide Best for Executive-Level Jobs: CEO Worldwide Best for ESL Jobs Abroad: Teach Away Best Resources: Expat Network Best for Government Jobs Abroad: USAJOBS Best for International Gap Year Jobs: GoAbroad
30 jobs for teens you can apply for today. See lists of the best teen jobs, including online jobs and summer jobs for teens. Even better? Learn how to apply.
Teen jobs near me Online jobs for teens Summer jobs for teens near me Anything in between. Typing “teen online” into the Indeed.com search box works great.. Use Google search to find other teenage jobs, or try to find a job for teens in the lists below.. Looking for online jobs for teens or summer jobs for teens?. I just did this and got 90,000+ online jobs for teens.. That list is just a sampling of online jobs for teenagers that pay real money.. Tutors can make $15 to $25 an hour, and can do their work online.. Want online jobs for teens?
Best Countries for Expats 2019 list is out, and it might surprise you! Discover where expats can find the best opportunities in the world.
Bahrain – Joins the 10 best countries to live in list A few years ago it would. have been hard to imagine Bahrain being almost as attractive to expats as. neighbouring Dubai – even beating Dubai by five places in the Expat Explorer. list.. For expats with families,. Bahrain is an ideal country to live in.. Even if you have spent. 10-15 years working and living in Dubai, when the time comes to think of. retirement, Dubai is not an option for most.. Expats rate France as one of the top countries for quality of life, culture, work/life balance and job security.. However, if you are focused. on the good life (and the good family life), France is just what you’re after.. Another challenge is high living expenses that make it hard to find a place to live.. Australian cities are expensive places to be.. In general, Switzerland is truly a great country to live in.. It’s a great country to be in.
We've rounded up the best multifunction printers that will print, scan, copy, and fax all your important documents.
A multifunction or all-in-one printer will let you get a lot of utility out of a single device.. A multifunction printer needs to be able to do a lot, so the more work it can take off your hands, the better.. Your monochrome document print speeds aren’t the only thing that’ll benefit from using the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7820, as it can also churn out color prints at 12 ppm.. Beyond printing, you can copy and scan, as well, making it the ideal all-in-one option for your home.. When it comes to multifunction printers there are really only two options: inkjet or laser.. If you won't be printing any photos or color documents, a monochrome laser all-in-one is much more suited to your needs than one geared towards high-quality photos.
Stacker compiled the highest paying jobs that don't require a college degree in Owensboro, KY using data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
While graduation from a four-year college can certainly work wonders for students’ future careers, it’s not necessary for all fields — something admissions officers and guidance counselors sometimes fail to mention.. To find the highest paying jobs that don’t require a college degree, Stacker consulted the Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook to compile a list of all jobs that don’t require higher education.. All professions that listed a high school diploma, some college education (without a degree conferred), postsecondary nondegree award, or no formal education requirements for entry-level positions were considered.. Jobs that didn’t list any entry-level education requirement were excluded, as were job titles that grouped several positions together.. Rawpixel.com // Shutterstock. Andrey_Popov // Shutterstock. DenisProduction.com // Shutterstock. Gerain0812 // Shutterstock. Avatar_023 // Shutterstock. Andrey_Popov // Shutterstock
The top-paying jobs in South Africa can be found in various sectors. Those wanting to work in South Africa can make the best use of these opportunities.
For instance, a neurosurgeon with one to four years of experience will have an average salary of 730,000 Rands per annum while a neuro surgeon with five to nine years of experience can earn up to 780,000 Rands per annum while those with more than ten years of experience can earn 2 million Rands per annum.. The average salary at the entry level for this profession is 597000 Rands per annum while those with five to nine years of experience earn about 920,000 Rands per annum while those with ten to 19 years of experience can earn about 1 million Rands per annum.. An architect with 1- 4 years of experience earns an average of 277,000 Rands per year in South Africa, whereas one with 5-9 years of experience earns an average of 715,000 Rands per year.. Individuals in their early career level with 1-4 years of experience will earn an average of 298,000 Rands per annum and at midlevel, with 5-9 years of experience will earn an average of 554,000 Rands per annum.. A biomedical engineer in their early career with 1-4 years of experience makes an average of 303,000 Rands per year.. A biomedical engineer with 5-9 years of experience earns an average of 420,000 Rands per year, whereas a biomedical engineer with more than 10 years of experience can earn up to 734,000 Rands per year.. An entry-level sales manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average of 155,000 Rands per year.. A midlevel sales manager with 5-9 years of experience may expect to earn 317,000 Rands per year on average.. A mid-level manager with 5-9 years of experience may expect to earn 850,000 Rands per year on average.. The average salary for an entry-level cybersecurity engineer is 400,000 Rands per year, with a salary of 503,000 Rands per year for those with 5-9 years of expertise.. A cybersecurity engineer with 10 to 19 years of experience earns an average of 646,000 Rands per year.
Do you want to earn extra money trying new stuff? Check out these legit product tester jobs to find out more about getting paid to try new products.
Many product testing companies give you free products for your review, and some of them even pay cash.. If you love testing new products, doing surveys and sharing your opinion about them, then you can sign up with the websites below and get paid to review products from home.. Joining is easy, just sign up with all the information, and once your profile gets matched with the right product, you get an invitation to do the product survey.. Occasionally, YouGov offers product tester gigs to its members, and the members get rewarded with cash or gift cards.. Product Report Card is another website that helps market research companies get feedback from consumers for free products is Product Report Card.. Once you get invited, you can try the product and share your reviews.. It also has other opportunities to earn like surveys, focus groups, consumer panels, etc.
- Annual mean salary: $46,340 (#351 highest pay among all metros). - Annual mean salary: $54,970 (#279 highest pay among all metros). Job description: Develop instructional material, coordinate educational content, and incorporate current technology into instruction in order to provide guidelines to educators and instructors for developing curricula and conducting courses.. - Annual mean salary: $60,570 (#335 highest pay among all metros). - Annual mean salary: $73,550 (#349 highest pay among all metros). - Annual mean salary: $83,870 (#302 highest pay among all metros). - Annual mean salary: $86,330 (#178 highest pay among all metros). - Annual mean salary: $91,720 (#138 highest pay among all metros). - Annual mean salary: $93,050 (#197 highest pay among all metros). Job description: Dispense drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners and provide information to patients about medications and their use.
Millennials have reached their peak earning years. And these business careers offer the best chance for higher salaries and career growth.
While some jobs on the list recommend experience in the field or a master's degree, many hire candidates with a bachelor's degree and little to no prior experience.. So, what are the best millennial business jobs?. The field requires a bachelor's degree and around five years of experience in finance or a related field.. A master's degree in healthcare administration helps millennials move into healthcare management roles, which typically require five years or more of experience.. A background in human resources or business benefits labor relations specialists.. And the field also reports median salaries of $93,000 per year.. The field requires a bachelor's degree in a field like business or the social sciences.. While market research analysts earn less than some other jobs on our list of millennial business jobs, the field offers major potential for career growth.. With experience, professionals can become marketing managers, a career with a median annual salary of $133,380.
Includes both teachers primarily engaged in teaching and those who do a combination of teaching and research.. Includes both teachers primarily engaged in teaching and those who do a combination of teaching and research.. Includes both teachers primarily engaged in teaching and those who do a combination of teaching and research.. Job description: Develop instructional material, coordinate educational content, and incorporate current technology into instruction in order to provide guidelines to educators and instructors for developing curricula and conducting courses.. Includes both teachers primarily engaged in teaching and those who do a combination of teaching and research.. Includes both teachers primarily engaged in teaching and those who do a combination of teaching and research.. Job description: Plan, direct, or coordinate student instruction, administration, and services, as well as other research and educational activities, at postsecondary institutions, including universities, colleges, and junior and community colleges.
Average software engineer salaries across the world. Which countries pay the most? How are programmer salaries expected to evolve? We take a global look at tech salaries in 2022.
The city has been up and coming for years and is now a buzzing and highly coveted work capital for tech talent.. Seattle has become “the place to be” for tech talent. However, quality of life isn’t directly linked to money in the bank and, depending on where you live, your buying power isn’t necessarily connected to your bank balance either.. Either because developers are securing high salaries by working for companies based in big-buck cities (Paris, Seattle, San Francisco, Berlin, etc.). Indeed, as the demand for tech talent continues to rise, an increasing number of developers are leaning towards these flexible working situations.
If you love trying out new apps, websites, or games, being a beta tester might be for you! Here are 20 places to find beta tester jobs.
The BEST Ways To Make Some Quick Cash Branded Surveys - Test out new products and get paid to answer questions about them!. A beta tester’s job is to test these apps before their release to make sure there weren’t any bugs or glitches that developers missed.. In this article, learn what a beta tester does, how much they normally earn, and where you can find beta tester jobs.. High-paying beta tester jobs can pay up to $45,000 per year.. But what is in it for you as a paid beta tester?. Here are the 20 best places to find a beta testing job.. When you sign up on their website, you can choose an app from their app review database, test it on your smartphone or tablet, and write about the experience on your AppCoiner website.. If you prefer online games to apps, this beta tester job opportunity may be right for you!. Tester Work specializes in beta testing websites and apps for developers.. You can get paid for testing the usability of a website, app, or game, as well as finding defects or bugs.. To start getting beta tester jobs, register on the site, take their qualification test, wait for the results, and test away.. Reddit is a great place to find beta tester jobs, be the first to know about paid beta testing opportunities, and learn about how to become a successful beta tester.. Try and contact companies and see if they have any available paid beta testing opportunities.. Have you ever worked as a beta tester?
Follow all the latest updates from stage 10 as Tadej Pogacar looks to tighten his grip on the yellow jersey
There are already between 30 and 40 riders in that group off the back of the peloton.. Bettiol has 27 seconds over the break.. 52km to go: The breakaway is about to begin the third climb of the day.. Will they try anything today?. 81km to go: That’s the break gone and it’s 25 riders!. He can’t do today all on his own!. Already 46 kilometres into today’s stage and we do not yet have a front group.. We are underway with the first stage after the rest day as the riders kick off a gruelling three days in the Alps.
The best web browsers for speed, privacy and customization
To find the best web browser for your device, you'll need to consider the privacy and speed of the browser.. It supports all the same browser extensions as Google Chrome, due to it being based on the same Chromium engine.. (Image credit: Mozilla). The best browser for power users and privacy protection. As much as we love Firefox – right now it’s still our favorite browser – we’re worried about its future.. (Image credit: Microsoft)Best if you need clear privacy tools. Edge looks like Chrome and works like Chrome, but we like it more than Chrome: it’s noticeably faster on our Mac and the customization options are superb.. Opera is yet another Chromium-based browser, so performance is speedy and you can use add-ons from the Chrome library.. (Image credit: Google) Specifications Operating system: Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS. Reasons to buy ++++Majority of browser extensions are compatible with Chrome. Reasons to avoid Vivaldi is the brainchild of former Opera developers, and like Opera, it does things differently from the big-name browsers.